Address: 5029 W Broad St
Sugar Hill, GA 30518
- For questions or comments regarding the Eagle Theatre, please email email@example.com.
- For questions or concerns regarding your tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Box Office Hours
**NOTICE: The Eagle Theatre is managed by the City of Sugar Hill. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the box office space is being utilized for processing Sugar Hill Gas customer payments and inquiries in a safe and healthy manner. The box office will return to theatre functions when City Hall resumes normal business hours and the Customer Service desk re-opens.**
For all City of Sugar Hill events questions, comments or concerns, please call 770-945-6929 or email email@example.com. Voicemails and emails will be returned promptly.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The box office will be closed the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- The theatre opens one hour prior to the event. Doors to the house open at the discretion of the event organizer.
- All guests over the age of 1 require a ticket.
- No outside food or drinks allowed.
- Box suites seat 4 people.
- Some rental events do not use Big Tickets. Please contact the event organizer to get ticket information.